• Regulation of arousal levels
• Refinement of sensory processing
• Development of communication skills
• Enhancement of language and cognitive skills
• Age-appropriate self-care skills
• Motor planning skills
• Hand/eye coordination
• Muscle strengthening
• Behavior modification
• Sensitivity adjustment
• Balance improvement
• Oral Motor/Feeding
Your child’s treatment plan will be based on his or her exact needs.
School-Based Occupational Therapy Services
Kids In Motion also provides educationally necessary occupational services as specified in a student’s IEP for Blue Ridge Academy, i-Lead, Compass, and DaVinci. Services are provides virtually or in person at the clinic. Our OT team is also available to complete Independent Educational Evaluations (IEE) for Occupational Therapy.
For additional information, please email the center or call 310.371.8555.